Monday, November 26, 2012

Liver and Gallbladder Flush Method

Yesterday I have performed another round of liver and gallbladder flush after knowing that the possibility to get recover of my adolescent idiopathic scoliosis (AIS). Although I felt unwell during the cleansing but if it can help me to recover, why not give it a try! At the end if it can not help to resolve my scoliosis problem, it still can improve my health and vitality.  

I have tried two cleansing methods before, one is based on Andreas Moritz method and another method was when I attended a workshop conducted by a Taiwanese's Chinese Doctor Ho Yung Ching. The difference is the products being used in liver and gallbladder flush. But both methods are also effective to flux out the gallstones.

Health kits from Ho's method
For Ho's method, we were given a kits which including nectar enzyme, cleansing enzyme, enzyme, bee pollen and spirulina tablet. For Moritz's method, I prepared 7 litters of organic apple juices and epsom salt (magnesium sulfate). Both methods are using 100% extra virgin olive oil and cool-pressed plus lemon juice, the difference is the capacity.  

For my personal experience, Ho's method is low with side effect but more expensive, whereas, Moritz's method had to be caution with few things in mind. First, you need to brush your teeth or rinse it with baking soda after drinking apple juices and epsom salt drink to prevent your teeth got damage by the apple juice's acid.

The epsom salt is with side effect, you have to use it with caution when you are in medical condition such as diabetes and kidney disease. And it is advise by the Moritz to do colon cleansing before and after liver and gallbladder flush. I found it difficult to perform colon hydrotherapy, therefore I substituted it with  drinking Kinohimitsu J'pan D'Tox Tea before and after to clean the "mucoid plaque" (some old, gluey, harden wastes in your colon and intestine). 
     

No comments: