Friday, November 23, 2012

Relations of Liver & Gallbladder Flush with Scoliosis

You might be wondering what is the relationship between liver & gallbladder flush with scoliosis? Isn't it liver & gallbladder flush related to detoxify? How come it related with scoliosis? You will be surprised to find out their relationship. 

At first, I also can't related these two things together. I have done one time of liver & gallbladder flush this year but I do not know how it can help with my scoliosis. I happened to brought and read Andreas Moritz's book on "The Amazing Liver & Gallbladder Flush". In his book, Moritz told us that he suffered from few sickness and one of its are scoliosis. According to him, every time he performed liver and gallbladder flush, his scoliosis got improved and better after 12 times flush.

I was really surprise and eager to know more! And I would like to find out what is the rationale behind? The book is a bit technical, I only can explain what I understand, the rest you can read and understand yourself. But I believe it will be an alternative methods which it can help us.

According Moritz, "good bone health results from the sustained balance between the functions of osteoblast and osteoblast cells. Osteoblast functions as bone-forming cells, whereas osteoclasts are responsible for resorption of bone to maintain optimum shape".

My gallstones for the first flush
Gallstones in the liver will disturbed the bone cells to receive enough nourishment and thus slower the supply production of new bone tissue by osteoblasts. Osteoporosis happened because the growth of new bone cells can not keep pace with the depleted of old cells. Besides, "Rickets and Osteomalacia are diseases that affect the calcification process of bones, where the bones become soft, especially those of the lower limbs, which become bowed by the weight of the body".

Beside, bile is an important element in calcium absorption. Even though you have consumed plenty of calcium in food or through food supplements, the shortage of bile make it unable to absorb calcium effectively. And gallstones in the liver will disturbed bile to work effectively. I am not sure is that most of the scoliosis patients also suffered from low bone density? I not sure others, but I am the one. 

If this theory established, then I can understand why the sustainability of my scoliosis treatment is low and will easily back to square. For health purpose, I will try this method and go through this cleansing persistently and will let you know the effect later.



1 comment:

maggie.danhakl@healthline.com said...

Hi,

Healthline.com recently launched a free interactive "Human Body Maps" tool. I thought your readers would be interested in our body map of the Gallbladder: http://www.healthline.com/human-body-maps/gallbladder

It would be much appreciated if you could include this tool on http://scoliosisalternativetreatment.blogspot.com/2012/11/relations-of-liver-gallbladder-flush.html and / or share with friends and followers. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you in advance.
Warm Regards,

Maggie Danhakl- Assistant Marketing Manager
p: 415-281-3124 f: 415-281-3199

Healthline Networks, Inc. * Connect to Better Health
660 Third Street, San Francisco, CA 94107 www.healthline.com