Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Why I am writing this blog?

I am currently 30 year-old and undergo scoliosis treatment. Actually scoliosis didn’t cause me any big issues where I don’t feel any chest or back pain, breathing difficulty as others may feel. Haha! I think the biggest problem is I cannot wear bikini. Just joking… But once a while, I felt difficult to breathe when I was sitting too long or playing badminton using my right hand (my muscle is over active in right hand). Other than that I am a normal person. What is scoliosis? Scoliosis three-dimensional deformity of the spine and rib cage and the layman meaning will be it is a medical condition in which a person’s spine is curve from side to side.

This blog is not for me to share with you from medical point of views. It is more on my real experiences which I gone through on my scoliosis treatment. I hope others can contribute their experiences too and at least provide some alternative scoliosis treatment methods others than surgery which I really do not want unless it is really serious. I have spent 15 years sourcing and continue sourcing now. I have found few alternative methods and I felt comfortable about it. I can say I am lucky and thanks to God. I hope this will help others to discover your own treatment method and ways to improve your condition.

No comments: